I love eyeshadow palettes, and I probably own more neutral eyeshadow palettes than I will ever need in my life. With so many options, it is hard to pick a favourite, but I narrowed them down to do the perfect palette tag.
- Best Packaging – Urban Decay Naked 3 – I love the rose gold wavy packaging on the naked 3 palette. It is in a tin case with a snap closure, which makes it great to travel with since it won’t just randomly open like a magnetic closure.
- Best Color Payoff – Lorac Pro – Especially the shimmer shades. The lorac shadows are the definition of pigmented and buttery. The matte shades can be a bit chalky sometimes, but it is still creamy and extremely pigmented.
- Most Versatile – Lorac Pro – It has wide range of 16 shades, with 8 matte and 8 shimmer shades. There is just such a range of colours for so many different looks.
- Best for Traveling – Urban Decay Naked Basics – A tiny palette, smaller than my phone. The packaging is sturdy and the shadows are great for an everyday look, to a darker smokier look. The only thing missing in this palette i feel is a sparkly shade.
- Biggest Regret – Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette – I only use 3/9 shadows in this palette since I don’t wear grey or purple tones so it was kind of a wasted purchase. The formula is very nice, like all of the Too Faced shadows, but the colours just weren’t for me.
- Best Colour Names – Too Faced Chocolate Bar – With names like salted caramel and milk chocolate, it is easy to see why this would be my favourite when it comes to colour names.
- Least Used – Naked palette. I know, I know, how could I? I love this palette, I just don’t reach for it as often as I should, considering how much I like it.
- Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island – Too Faced Natural Eye Palette – This is the palette I reach for the most. It is small and convenient, with pretty colours that can great a range of looks.